These are 360 photographs of various positions around the MCC course. They are interactive, allowing you to move around or up/down or zoom in/out. You may use the mouse or use the built in controls on each image.
360 Image Controls:( info at the top right … )
• Use your mouse to click and drag on the image to go 360 degree around.
• Hit your space bar once to get (or hide) additional info (you can also mouse-click on the image once).
• Hit your space bar twice to show (or hide) the image full-screen (you can also mouse-click on the image twice).
•Use the “W”key to zoom in.
• Use the “Q”key to zoom out.
• You can also use the arrow keys to move sideways.